We are looking for a qualified individual to join our Houston team. The primary job functions for this position is to install, start-up, and maintain equipment at customer locations.
Qualified individuals will be self-motivated, willing to learn, willing to work outside, and be mechanically inclined. Knowledge of construction, being able to read plans and drawings, as well as be able to use hand tools, power tools, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Can read a tape measure
- Can glue Schedule 80 PVC pipe
- Know how to use hand tools
- Know how to use electric tools
- Able to complete heavy physical labor
- Able to work outside in different climates
- Able to complete basic mathematical skills
- Strives for accuracy and quality
- Self-starter, with the ability to problem solve and follow-through with minimal supervision.
- Flexible, with the ability to work in a position where daily tasks are never the same
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A team player with a positive attitude; “all hands on deck”
- Dependable, on-time, and productive
- Good driving record
- Background check will be required
- Field work – Water and Wastewater facilities
- Work includes chemical applications including (but not limited to) 12% Bleach, LAS, Sodium Bisulfite, Chlorine Gas, and Sulfur Dioxide.
- Position starts as Contract Employee. After probationary period, employment becomes permanent and is eligible for insurance, SARSEP IRA, paid vacation and company holidays
- Competitive pay
- Willingness to train the right candidate
Leading Manufacturer’s Representative Company serving primarily the Water and Wastewater Industry
Certified WBE (Women’s Business Enterprise) Company
For 55 years, Macaulay Controls Company has been a trusted partner to municipalities, water authorities, contractors, and engineering firms across Texas and Oklahoma – solving their unique needs in chemical feed, instrumentation, and analysis. We are proud to still be a privately held, family owned organization with second generation leadership.
What Matters Most to Us:
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Offering industry leading technology
- Teamwork mentality through all business operations
- Serving and contributing to our communities
QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS CAN SUBMIT THEIR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org